Jane Johnson, CPA, CM&AA®, CBEC®
As a former business owner who successfully guided her business for 14 years until it was acquired in 2004, Jane discovered how much time, planning, and preparation was necessary to consummate the sale of her business. This experience translated into a career guiding business owners in their own exit planning. Combining Jane’s experience with the exit planning expertise that the current team at APW has will expand our exit planning capabilities so we can guide business owners through one of the most important decisions of their professional lives.
Jane’s experience and accomplishments include:
- Winner of 2020 Silver Stevie Award Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services (Small)*
- Certified Public Accountant and Management Accountant
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- Certified Business Exit Consultant
- Professional Family Business Advisor
- Business Transition Mentor for more than 100 owners since 2009
- Founder and board member of N.E. Chapter of Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors 2014 through 2020
- Recipient of the Excellence in Exit Planning Achievement Award from Pinnacle Equity Solutions in 2010*
- Vistage CEO and Trusted Advisor member 12+ years
We have collectively worked with hundreds of business owners across a wide range of industries during the last decade to help them successfully exit their businesses. Having Jane on the team will add a tremendous amount of value as we dedicate our efforts to creating robust exit planning services.
In her free time, Jane enjoys traveling with her family and friends, mountain biking, hiking, TRX, and yoga.
Jane offers services through Alliance Private Wealth, LLC which is separate and unrelated to Commonwealth.
*The awards listed above are not specific to financial services and do not imply an endorsement, recommendation, or otherwise reflect the performance of the advisor.